Customer Experience is our thing. If you are not satisfied with your order we will do our best to correct any situation to your satisfaction. Should you have any questions or issues with your purchase from us, please give us a call to see if we can better assist you in the process.
All products are new unless specifically mentioned otherwise and covered under the Manufacturer’s warranty. If you have discovered any product defects, give us a call and we can assist in the manufacturer directly.
- All returns must be arranged within 10 days of product delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- All returns must be in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable. We will not accept COD or damaged packages.
- We suggest using insurance and a tracking number when returning product.
- CANCELLATIONS- Order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee. An order is considered cancelled if request is received prior to shipment of the order.
- FIREARMS RETURNS- Once you accept a firearm, the gun is considered used. Any returns to The .45 Shop will be subject to a 20% restock fee.