Buying Firearms Online
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Find the gun you want You pay us directly for the firearm. (Click HERE for payment options)
- Choose your FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
- Pick up your gun: Inspect your gun before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer. We will have it picked up for free and offer you an exchange or refund at no cost.
1. TO ARRANGE A SHIPMENT AND TRANSFER:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Click HERE for FFL dealers already on file)
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from The45Shop.com.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
2. TO SPEED UP YOUR ORDER:
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you have questions or concerns please CONTACT US directly by phone or email and we will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to The45Shop.com AFTER accepting transfer from your dealer will be subject to a 10% restock fee, no exceptions.